Located on the western side of Galway City, Knocknacarra is one of Galway’s most desirable residential areas. With easy access to Galway City Centre, the National University of Ireland, and University College Hospital, Ballymoneen Road is the ideal location for you and your family.
Perched overlooking Galway Bay and with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, Ballymoneen Road is close to Barna and only minutes from the nearby retail centre with facilities such as a supermarket, pharmacy, café’s, and restaurants.
There are many crèches and national schools in the area along with a Gaelscoile, and with a new secondary school opening soon, all your family’s education needs are on the doorstep.
Easy access by road and a frequent bus service to Galway city centre and other suburbs ensure easy accessibility.
Watch Instructional Videos
With a reputation for high quality and affordability, Burkeway Homes ensure all our developments adhere to the very best in modern building practices and regulations. Energy efficient features such as high density insulation, solar panels and heat recovery systems ensure our homes have very low running costs. With a focus on family homes, we recognise the importance of functionality of layout and sustainability in construction.
By focusing on quality with regard to both location and construction, Burkeway Homes will deliver architecturally designed, highly efficient family homes for generations to come.
Burkeway Homes is proud to unveil its newest construction project on Ballymoneen Road, Galway, Maoilín. This exciting new residential development consists of a collection of two, three, and four bed detached and semi-detached family homes, finished to the highest quality design standards.
These architecturally designed houses are ideally located in Knocknacarra, in close proximity to shops, crèches and facilities. Purposely designed with families in mind, award-winning architects, McCauley Daye O’Connell have focused on providing large open spaces and impressively designed landscaped areas.
With a BER rating of A3, these highly energy efficient homes will also benefit from solar panels, ensuring ‘always on’ hot water. A heat recovery ventilation system throughout ensures that the annual heating and running costs for these homes will be low. With a significant retrofitting cost for such systems, these features come as standard on Ballymoneen Road, ensuring that in addition to saving you money by reduced bills and carbon taxes, you can feel good about helping the environment.
Main features include
- "A- Rated" Building Energy Rating (BER) with the associated benefit of low energy consumption and energy bills
- High Efficiency LPG gas fired boilers serving steel panel radiators with individual controls
- High Efficiency Whole house heat recovery ventilation (HRV)
- Renewable Energy from Solar thermal systems to provide 50- 60% of the hot water requirements of the houses.
- High levels of thermal insulation and air tight construction
- High quality double glazed windows and doors with low u-values
Overall these features will contribute to a home that is
- Bright fresh and comfortable to live in
- Will benefit from very low energy bills
- Future proofing against potential oil price increases and carbon taxes
- Has a constant supply of filtered fresh air
- Will be attractive to buyers for re-sale in the future